5 Steps You Can Take Today to Manage Your Medical Device Career
At A Glance: We love to share first-hand expert advice, and now we are offering our LMS Bloggers direct access to helpful resources that will provide useful online user portals and comprehensive candidate guides written by the experts for you! What’s more, we have 5 steps you can take today to manage your MD career… with links to actually help you do them! First, check your resume to ensure it is keyword rich, and review our Resume Tips. Second, read our Interview Prep Guide to improve your ability to communicate your background. Third, view open positions at LegacyMedSearch.com. Next, network with over 30,000 MD professionals via our LinkedIn Group, and finally, complete our Medical Technology Overview to assist you in showcasing your Medical Device expertise.
At Legacy MedSearch we love to share first-hand (expert!) career advice, and now, we want to give you advice and direct access to helpful resources that will provide you useful examples, online user portals, and comprehensive candidate guides written by the Medical Device Guru herself! What more could you ask for to jump start a successful career search? Check out our top 5 steps you can take today to manage your Medical Device career… and then use our candidate guides and links to actually do them!
1. Check your resume over to ensure it is keyword rich, and effectively conveys your background to readers. For examples and guidelines on Resume keyword stuffing, review our resume tips;
2. Read our Interview Prep Guide for Medical Device, and improve your ability to communicate your background and what has made you successful to potential employers;
3. View Open Positions at Legacy MedSearch online, and upload an updated resume to keep on file (to be easily accessed!) with our staff of experienced recruiters;
4. Network with over 30,000 Medical Device professionals via our LinkedIn Medical Device Group;
5. Complete our Medical Technology Overview to assist you in showcasing your Medical Device expertise per any functional area on your Resume or within your Professional Portfolio.
What’s more, our Medical Experience Overview is a resource organized by technologies and products to help provide potential employers with a more concrete look at your experience, and we would love to help you perfect it! We encourage you to send your completed Medical Experience Overview our way during your career search. And we will work with you personally to set you up for job search success!
To send us your Overview for constructive and useful feedback:
- Rename the file: Firstname_Lastname_Overview.docx; and
- Send via email to Joy@legacymedsearch.com with the subject line “Medical Device Experience Overview” (Downloads work best in Firefox or Chrome, not Internet Explorer).
To further assist you in completing your Medical Experience Overview, be sure to open and view our Sample Completed Overview to ensure you are on the right track (we always have your back!).
Other Motivated Professionals also Read:
- 4 Easy Ways to be a Prepared Passive Candidate
- Who is the Medical Device Guru?
- Legacy Legislative Report: The Medical Device Fee is a Bad Plan for Job Growth