- Check your resume over to ensure it is keyword rich, and effectively conveys your background to readers. For examples and guidelines on Resume keyword stuffing, review our resume tips;
- Read our Interview Prep Guide for Medical Device, and improve your ability to communicate your background and what has made you successful to potential employers;
- View Open Positions at Legacy MedSearch online, and upload an updated resume to keep on file (to be easily accessed!) with our staff of experienced recruiters;
- Network with over 30,000 Medical Device professionals via our LinkedIn Medical Device Group; and
- Complete our Medical Technology Overview to assist you in showcasing your Medical Device expertise per any functional area on your Resume or within your Professional Portfolio.
This document will help you showcase your medical device expertise in any functional area. It is organized by technologies and products to help give potential employers a more concrete look at your experience.
We encourage you to send your completed overview to us to further aid us in partnering with you during your career search. Simply rename the file Firstname_Lastname_Overview.docx and send it to Joy@legacymedsearch.com with the subject line “Medical Device Experience Overview” (Downloads work best in Firefox or Chrome, not Internet Explorer)
Your Exec Brand has more than 20 years of experience and will help you identify, develop and build your personal brand. Specifically, by working directly with executives at every stage of their career to define the value around each individual’s professional brand and develop a comprehensive and integrated strategy to build awareness of that brand asset.
They have successfully worked with clients in all functional areas and across a complete spectrum of industries. Your Exec Brand will help develop and highlight your strengths to be compelling and powerful on your resume and LinkedIn profile.