Can Your Company Benefit From Our Services?
Legacy MedSearch exclusively serves the medical device and healthcare technology industry. With 30 years in the healthcare industry, our recruiting expertise extends to most areas of surgery, surgical robotics, diagnostic & therapeutic imaging, surgical navigation and disruptive medical device technology.
While we have placed executives in global multi-billion dollar businesses, we frankly work best in smaller, nimble organizations with defined needs and urgency to hire. We frequently operate in ‘stealth’ mode, filling confidential searches where there are changing business needs, an exiting executive, or a desire to strengthen the bench or upgrade a position with an industry executive from a competing company.
The ability to work effectively with others. To successfully innovate, develop and promote Medical Devices on any level is a collaborative effort.
The ability to implement problem-solving strategies by recognizing concerns or issues and how one problem can lead to or affect another. Candidates must demonstrate the knowledge and skills to process and professionally maintain many circumstances at once.
Candidates must be able to elicit information, establish rapport and offer explanations. More important, they need retain the ability to listen to, interpret, and understand the needs and feedback of their clients.
Candidates must retain the ability to make tough decisions, be confident in their decisions made, and be comfortable challenging the status quo to express their views.
Candidates need to exercise conscious control over their time spent performing different activities. Multitasking is a key to success to increase effectiveness and productivity; the ability to focus on numerous projects simultaneously will drive results.
- OEM and Contract Manufacturers of IMD and AIMD;
- Class I, Class II and Class III Devices, with special emphasis on Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Surgical Robotic Technology, and Ablation;
- Energy-Based Technologies, such as: Wireless and RFID;
- Sensor Technologies that are in Development for: Orthopedics, Spine, Spinal Implants, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular, and
- Other emerging Medical Technology, including: PMA, 510(k) and IDE products/