Discover Your Next Career Move with Legacy MedSearch
Product Manager – Upper Extremities – Florida – 1573250
Legacy Med Search
Product Manager – Orthopedics – Florida – 1573250
Our client, a surgeon-led organization looking to disrupt the orthopedic segment with new and innovative products, is looking for a new Product Manager to join their growing team. As the only company focused exclusively on their orthopedics segment, our client utilizes a strong knowledge base to disrupt an otherwise stagnant space. This position will work directly with the VP of Marketing and the larger executive team to ensure that products are developed to the specifications that the target market segment demands.
- Gain actionable customer insight and recommendations by executing primary/secondary research, visiting customers, and engaging internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop clear user requirements for product offerings and collaborate with R&D and other stakeholders to gather customer input on user needs, product requirements, and prototype functionality to include recommendations to engineering.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and clinical expertise in areas of responsibility and foster ongoing solid relationships with physician thought-leaders and be actively engaged in field visits, industry trade shows and training.
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing, Product Management, or technical role in a medical device or healthcare industry.
- History with a variety of voice of the customer (VOC) collection methodologies; skilled at VOC interpretation.
- Able to effectively influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience.
Years of experience: 3+ years of Marketing experience. Orthopedics experience preferred.
Degree: BA/BS Bachelor’s degree.
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Marketing – Surgical – Remote -1679899Englewood, CO
Director of Marketing - Organ Transplant - Remote - 1679899 If you're inspired by the idea of worki ...
Account Executive – Interventional Pain/Spine – Houston – 1691959Houston, TX
Account Executive - Pain Management/Interventional Radiology - Houston Ready for an exciting medica ...
Business Development Manager – Thoracic/Surgical – Eastern US – 1679911, OH
Business Development Manager – Thoracic – Eastern U.S. - JOB ID 1679911 Join a forward-thinking ...