Discover Your Next Career Move with Legacy MedSearch
Product Marketing Manager – Orthobiologics – Massachusetts – 1589316
Legacy Med Search
Product Marketing Manager – OrthoBiologics – Massachusetts – 1589316
If you’re driven by the desire to contribute to the healthcare industry and make a meaningful impact on patient care, this Product Marketing Manager position in orthobiologics could be the right next step in your career. It offers a unique opportunity to support the adoption of new technology while collaborating with a dedicated team in an innovative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years in orthopedic trauma product marketing
- Deep understanding of orthopedics and the healthcare industry.
- The right candidate is relationship-minded, and able to build internal and external connections.
- Drive key product line expansion in orthopedic markets.
- Collaborate on focused product marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create tools for greater market reach.
- Manage product positioning and messaging for key segments.
- Develop sales enablement materials and training content.
- Build and foster relationships with surgeons and KOLs.
- Stay updated on industry trends and measure marketing performance, pivoting as needed.
Years of Experience: 5+ years in product marketing
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Area Sales Representative – OR Capital – Midwest 1691371, OH
Area Sales Representative - OR Capital – Midwest - 1691371 Our client, a leader in the dynamic ...
Director of Marketing – Surgical – Remote -1679899Englewood, CO
Director of Marketing - Organ Transplant - Remote - 1679899 If you're inspired by the idea of worki ...
Account Executive – Interventional Pain/Spine – Houston – 1691959Houston, TX
Account Executive - Pain Management/Interventional Radiology - Houston Ready for an exciting medica ...