Discover Your Next Career Move with Legacy MedSearch
Clinical Sales Specialist – Medical Devices – Western US – 1598865
Legacy Med Search
Clinical Sales Specialist – Medical Device – Western US – 1598865
Join this well-established global leader in medical products and accessories as a Clinical Sales Specialist helping to launch new products and to grow an existing book of business in the Western territory. Small company culture with great benefits, work/life balance, and low turnover.
- Identify target customers in the hospital space and deliver specialized training and education on new products to end-users, committees, and departments within the hospital.
- Develop long-term relationships that help drive the sale of new products through regular communication, targeted training and education, cost/benefit analysis, and emphasis on features and benefits of new products.
- Act as a product expert and resource, addressing customer questions, issues, and/or potential objections.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of experience minimum in medical device and/or pharmaceutical sales; experience in the hospital environment required
- Infection Control experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel throughout California; overnight travel approximately 30-50%
- Experience/familiarity working with the Value Analysis Committee within the hospital
- Must meet all local requirements to access hospitals, including the requirement to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 if applicable
Compensation: $80K – $90K base; $150K+ target total compensation
Travel: Moderate within Western US and Western Canada
Years of experience: 1+ years of experience in medical device and/or pharmaceutical sales in a hospital environment
Location: Western US
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Director of Marketing – Surgical – Remote -1679899Englewood, CO
Director of Marketing - Organ Transplant - Remote - 1679899 If you're inspired by the idea of worki ...
Account Executive – Interventional Pain/Spine – Houston – 1691959Houston, TX
Account Executive - Pain Management/Interventional Radiology - Houston Ready for an exciting medica ...
Business Development Manager – Thoracic/Surgical – Eastern US – 1679911, OH
Business Development Manager – Thoracic – Eastern U.S. - JOB ID 1679911 Join a forward-thinking ...