Discover Your Next Career Move with Legacy MedSearch
Clinical Specialist – Organ Transplant -Cardiovascular – Remote – 1674101
Legacy Med Search
Clinical Specialist – Thoracic Organ Transplantation – Remote – 1674101
Join a dynamic medical device company specializing in organ transplants! As a Clinical Specialist, you’ll be a vital player, armed with a relevant clinical degree, expertise in Good Clinical Practices and Human Subjects Protections, and experience in cardiothoracic perfusion. You’ll thrive in delivering captivating presentations, crafting in-service training programs, and collaborating with research teams, all while forming lasting connections with diverse audiences and stakeholders. Embrace the exciting challenge of advancing healthcare through cutting-edge practices and equipment!
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant clinical field or Nursing, ECMO or Perfusion experience.
· Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Human Subjects Protections.
· Knowledge of cardiothoracic perfusion practices, techniques, and equipment.
· Excellent communicator, able to deliver powerful presentations to diverse audiences, and build and maintain relationships.
· Create and implement in-service training programs for surgeons, perfusionists, and company healthcare staff.
· Provide on-call clinical and research support, as well as wet lab demonstrations.
· Be the point person for sites during and after product implementation.
· Build strong relationships with stakeholders and internal and external research staff.
Compensation: 100k – 120k base with 30% target bonus
Travel: Road Warrior
Years of Experience: 2+ years of related clinical experience in Thoracic (ECMO, Perfusion)
Location: Eastern U.S. preferred
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Area Sales Representative – OR Capital – Midwest 1691371, OH
Area Sales Representative - OR Capital – Midwest - 1691371 Our client, a leader in the dynamic ...
Director of Marketing – Surgical – Remote -1679899Englewood, CO
Director of Marketing - Organ Transplant - Remote - 1679899 If you're inspired by the idea of worki ...
Account Executive – Interventional Pain/Spine – Houston – 1691959Houston, TX
Account Executive - Pain Management/Interventional Radiology - Houston Ready for an exciting medica ...