Discover Your Next Career Move with Legacy MedSearch
Account Executive – Interventional Pain/Spine – Houston – 1691959
Legacy Med Search
Account Executive – Pain Management/Interventional Radiology – Houston
Ready for an exciting medical device sales role in Houston? Our client, a top industry player, is seeking an Account Executive. Say goodbye to excessive travel; this job only covers the greater Houston area. You’ll introduce cutting-edge medical products, build client relationships, and work with internal teams on strategy. With our client, you will have access to their low-cost medical clinic, a very generous 3 weeks of vacation time (not including holidays!), and a full benefits package for you and your family.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience in medical device, with experience selling directly to physicians.
- Excellent communicator, able to understand and support needs fostering a positive sales experience.
- Independently driven, able to meet and exceed goals with minimal oversight.
- Strong business mathematics, able to prepare financial and sales information confidently.
- Build and maintain client relationships, including product presentations, identifying potential customers, and addressing satisfaction issues.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely product shipments, provide customer feedback, and stay updated on new products.
- Set pricing strategies within authorized limits.
- Prepare monthly sales reports and suggest procedural improvements.
- Engage in sales training, attend meetings, and share sales-related information.
- Stay informed about our client’s and competitor’s products.
- Achieve personal sales performance goals.
- Collaborate with the sales team to enhance product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Travel for sales-related client visits and perform additional sales duties as needed.
Compensation: Competitive, base plus bonus
Years of Experience: 3+ in medical device sales
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Area Sales Representative – OR Capital – Midwest 1691371, OH
Area Sales Representative - OR Capital – Midwest - 1691371 Our client, a leader in the dynamic ...
Director of Marketing – Surgical – Remote -1679899Englewood, CO
Director of Marketing - Organ Transplant - Remote - 1679899 If you're inspired by the idea of worki ...
Account Executive – Interventional Pain/Spine – Houston – 1691959Houston, TX
Account Executive - Pain Management/Interventional Radiology - Houston Ready for an exciting medica ...