Orlando, FL 32801
Legacy MedSearch was founded by Paula Rutledge in 2005 after spending 22 years with market giants Johnson & Johnson, Synthes (now J&J Depuy Synthes), Spinetech (now Zimmer Spine) and GE Healthcare’s Imaging and Navigation group.
On average, we place 45 medtech professionals each year throughout the world including Canada, Europe, India, and Latin America on various levels from President and CXO executives to clinical applications and field sales.
Clinical Areas of Expertise
- Most surgical and interventional devices (Implantable, Instrumentation and capital equipment) including Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Spine, Neurosurgery, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, ENT, Oncology, MIS, General Surgery
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic imaging (Energy devices, HIFU, MR/CR-guided, etc)
- Image Guided Surgery, Navigation, Virtual Reality Surgery
- Robotics and embedded or sensing environments
- Wound Care, Infection Prevention
Functional Areas of Expertise
- C-Level and Executive Management
- Research & Development
- Sales & Business Development
- Quality & Regulatory (QA/RA)
- Clinical Affairs
- Product Management
- Marketing, Clinical Marketing, Marketing Communications
As of January 1, 2021, we had a database of over 390,000 medical device professional profiles, many of whom we’ve met in person.
Our social media presence mirrors our market leadership. Most of our team has a personal LinkedIn network at the maximum of 30,000 connections. We manage 4 LinkedIn groups and actively cross-promote our clients through our channels, as well as posting breaking news and information of interest.
- Medical Device Guru 58,000 members
- Medical Robotics Group 10,000 members
- Johnson & Johnson Alumni 25,000 members
- GE Healthcare Alumni 6,000 members
Our Medical Device Guru blog is a great resource for Medical Device news and career advice and is updated daily.