Your Partner for Commercial Contributor Recruitment in the Medical Device Industry
Discover the expertise of our dedicated commercial contributor recruitment team.
At Legacy MEDSearch, we understand the critical role that commercial contributors play in the success of companies operating in the medical device industry. We go beyond basic qualifications and skillsets to identify candidates who possess the right combination of industry knowledge, business acumen, and a proven track record of success in driving revenue and market penetration. Our experienced team of recruitment experts is here to support your hiring needs.
Our Search Experience
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Market Access Manager
- Product Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Clinical Account Manager
- Reimbursement Analyst
- Field Training Specialist
- Medical Education Manager
- Territory Sales Manager
- IDN Strategic Accounts
- GPO Strategic Accounts
- Clinical Applications Specialist
- Strategic Accounts Manager
- Sales Operations
From our clients
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Paula and her team over the last decade. They have done an exceptional job in addressing our recruitment needs, and at one time were able to staff 5 open sales positions in a very short period of time. Their database and outreach to candidates is second to none. A true professional at what she does and a pleasure to work with.
Elevating Commercial Contributor Recruitment
Legacy MEDSearch offers specialized recruitment, seamlessly integrating candidates with your company’s culture and objectives by utilizing an expansive network and innovative commercial contributor recruitment strategies.
- Tailored strategy utilizing an expansive network, industry links, and progressive recruitment methods
- 23 years of recruitment leadership experience
- Leverages targeted marketing, attractive job descriptions, and innovative sourcing
- Exclusive focus on the medical device industry
- Access to a rich talent network
- Promise of exceptional results