Who is the Medical Device Guru?
At A Glance: The Medical Device Guru is a forum dedicated to Medical Device news, career tips, and discussions. While the forum served us well for the last couple years, we decided the Guru needed a makeover! Some new features to look for: All your Medical Device news in one place via RSS feeds from sources such as Science Daily, Medical Device News Today and company press releases. Also look for our Discussions, and leave comments within each post. And now introducing our hassle free, moderated Job Board where we post detailed descriptions of open LMS job positions for easy access.
Maybe you remember the cartoon guru from the Medical Device Guru forum. Perhaps you saw his face on the MDG LinkedIn Group, but who is he? The Medical Device Guru is a forum dedicated to Medical Device news, career tips, and discussions. While the forum served us well for the last couple years, we decided the Guru needed a makeover! So check out his new look, and let us know what you think!
Some New Features to Look For:
- All Your Medical Device News in One Place: The new Medical Device Guru site pulls news and RSS feeds from sources such as Science Daily, Medical Device News Today, and press releases from companies such as Stryker, Boston Scientific, and Biomet;
- Discussions: While we did away with the forum environment, you can still discuss the news in our comments section within each Post; and
- Job Board: Our hassle free, moderated job board where we post detailed descriptions of Legacy MedSearch positions, and even open positions from other recruiters as well!
Some Ways to Enjoy MDG:
- Follow Legacy MedSearch on Twitter: We post all our favorite articles throughout the day; and
- Join our Group on LinkedIn: Our Medical Device Guru Group is geared towards networking and job postings, so be sure to join our Group so as to receive all the latest industry info!
Our goal is make the Medical Device Guru forum as applicable, user friendly, and helpful to you as possible. If you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement, let us know! Email us direct, to: email@example.com.
Other Motivated Professionals also Read:
- 5 Steps to Take Today to Manage Your Medical Device Career
- How to Start Your Job Search in the Medical Device Industry
- 4 Easy Ways to be a Prepared Passive Candidate